Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My story needs a little introduction

GOOD MORNING ALL,

My name is Shinead Riddle I am 24 (25 in December) and today I decided I am on this wonderful journey why not share it with the world. I want to show you that everything is possible and just a simple life change can do so much. This life is not crazy expensive like most think either, my shopping list actually cost less than yours. On April 1st, 2015 I made the bold decision to become a Lacto-ovo Vegetarian. For those who don't know there are several types of vegetarians out there:

Image result for types vegetarian

At the end of the day it is about what works best for you just starting out, because once you get that down you can improve on what you have and your success is inevitable.  As a stated i decided to choose Lacto-Ovo that means eat only dairy and egg products other than that no other animal products AT ALL. I am a girl who loves her dairy, and eggs (MMMIILLLK  YAY!!!!!). I sure many of you are now wondering how did i make my choice, well it's very simple. It is all about process of elimination. Lets start with pescetarian, I became a vegetarian because truly i wanted something to stand for in life. I wanted disciple and a to take control of my life so that is what I did. Pescetarian does not work for me because even though I LOVE ANY AND ALL SEAFOOD, I knew one thing, the thing I knew was that I love animals and I truly don't want to put a helpless animal in my mouth. Fish are friends not food. Second I realized I wanted to NO animal products at all so that narrowed down my list tremendously. I love milk, eggs, cheese, etc and I don't want to live without them so Lacto-ovo it is. Once I made my decision i did as much research as i could to find the ends and outs, sadly not much info. Its time to take control of our lives, no more shoudla, coulda, woulda. If this something you really want to do but you just need support, well im here for you ask away.

No comments:

Post a Comment